Monday, May 14, 2007

Lake Time!

We finally got to go out on the lake this weekend.



I was supposed to be going back up north for work, and Adam was going to come with to have a meeting on Monday as well, but it worked out that both meetings got canceled. Sean and Sara came out to the lake with Sara's family. They were doing a little work on their houseboat and needed tools. So Adam and I headed down to given them a drill, and a few other tools. They invited us to stay for the day, and we got in a little skiing on the lake.



It was still a little chilly, but not bad as we expected! We actually swam quite a bit! Adam's brother Sean got a lot better pictures, but I haven't gotten them yet, so I will post them when we get them.

We came in on Saturday night, just as the sun was going down and relaxed for the rest of the night. I woke up on Sunday morning, to my surprise, with Breakfast in Bed and some flowers. (Thanks a bunch babe!!) Adam and I decided to take a little mid morning nap before church, and ended our nap JUMPING in a panic when we both woke up at 12:30pm! Church started at 1:00. Needless to say, we got ready in a hurry and made it to church ON TIME! (High five!)

We were supposed to be in Utah, spending the evening with the dudley clan, but it looks like we didn't make it! Luckily Adam and I got to both talk to our moms. We are both SO lucky to have the greatest moms in the world! Thanks to both of you for all you do! We love you!

Hope you all had a great Mom's day too! I will post more photos when they come!

4 comments:

Heather B said...

Ahhhhhhhh...I love the lake.

Beth Davis said...

I can't wait to see more pics! The lake isn't a bad detour from a meeting- Lucky you! I'm so glad we get to keep in touch through these blogs- they are great! Love you!

Granum Family said...

What a fun day!!!

becky said...

looks like so much fun! you look cute as every!